The spring feel is about fresh first flush of grass, steaming in the air, purity, featheriness and weightlessness.
You are welcome to satisfy your spring hunger, melt the ice in your heart and awaken feelings with the help of flowers, aphrodisiac meals and the inspiring presentation Tasting of Spring by Gert van de Keuken.
Our creative breakfasts organized jointly with the Vozdvizhenskiy Boutique Hotel restaurant with attending European speakers from design, art and fashion sectors aim to broaden our perception of food and design, inspire for experiments, break patterns and stereotypes, learn to think out-of-the-box when using common foods, cooking, serving and rethink the rituals.
Tasting of Spring program includes:
- Tasting of breakfast cooked by the Chef Anton Timchenko;
- Tasting of Colors trend presentation by Gert van de Keuken;
- a workshop and installation by LoraShen florists.
The Tasting of Spring breakfast-tasting takes inspiration from dedication to beauty and nature. Food is like a natural landscape, it shall harmoniously blend into the inspirational interior of the restaurant in the Vozdvizhensky hotel.
The breakfast menu features the tastes of spring:
- toasts with scramble, salmon gravadlax and pickled fennel;
- pancakes with pike caviar;
- Ukrainian cheeses;
- kefir, sourdough, homemade yogurt, homemade tan with dill;
- Borodino, onion, toast bread and croissants with olive or butter with greens, sun-dried tomatoes and coriander.
- Prawn-Kumquat, shovdar (smoked pestle of pork) with pears, chicken liver raffaello, halloumi with onion marmalade, chicken tacos and fermented apple;
- theater of desserts: show by the Chef Anton Timchenko
Cost per person: UAH 950 (seating is limited!)
Organizers: Creapro and Vozdvizhensky Boutique Hotel
Special guest: Gert van de Keuken, art director of Trend Union
Partners: LoraShen, Old Store
Menu: Anton Timchenko, chef of the restaurant at the Vozdvizhensky Boutique Hotel
+38 067 239 60 06, +38 067 320 18 69,
See you soon!