The setting of the Easter table is full of deep symbolism.
Go to the online store
1. According to centuries-old traditions, the festive table should be covered with a plain tablecloth. In our settings, we prefer natural pastel shades of milk and beige, or delicate blushy-pink and ecru.
2. Special attention should be paid to the flowering branches on the table, which symbolize the upcoming nature renewal.
3. Candles are usually placed on this day only in candlesticks.
4. Also, we haven't forgotten about the birds, which have long been considered harbingers of peace, goodness, and a new bright life.
5. Eggs are the Easter symbol. A unique collection of hand painted ostrich eggs will become a special sacred focus on the festive setting.
Having filled up the festive table with all these components, the space of your home will play out in the atmosphere of a bright holiday.